Yesterday, we had already reported that Allu Arjun’s film in the direction of Trivikram will go on floors on the 11th of December. But from the past week or so, there was a talk that the film is a remake of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, the surprise Hindi hit which made over 100 crores this year.
Now, sources close to us have confirmed that the film is not a remake and will be a fresh subject. The talk is that the film will be a youthful family drama with solid emotions.
The female lead and other star cast of the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020