Yesterday, we had already reported that Allu Arjun’s film in the direction of Trivikram will go on floors on the 11th of December. But from the past week or so, there was a talk that the film is a remake of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, the surprise Hindi hit which made over 100 crores this year.
Now, sources close to us have confirmed that the film is not a remake and will be a fresh subject. The talk is that the film will be a youthful family drama with solid emotions.
The female lead and other star cast of the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot