Yesterday, we had already reported that Allu Arjun’s film in the direction of Trivikram will go on floors on the 11th of December. But from the past week or so, there was a talk that the film is a remake of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, the surprise Hindi hit which made over 100 crores this year.
Now, sources close to us have confirmed that the film is not a remake and will be a fresh subject. The talk is that the film will be a youthful family drama with solid emotions.
The female lead and other star cast of the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?