Yesterday, we had already reported that Allu Arjun’s film in the direction of Trivikram will go on floors on the 11th of December. But from the past week or so, there was a talk that the film is a remake of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, the surprise Hindi hit which made over 100 crores this year.
Now, sources close to us have confirmed that the film is not a remake and will be a fresh subject. The talk is that the film will be a youthful family drama with solid emotions.
The female lead and other star cast of the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb