We have been continuously bringing you updates about Ravi Teja’s latest film Amar Akbar Anthony. The shooting of the film is halfway through and the latest we have come to know that a long US schedule has been planned from August 5th to September 17th.
Close to sixty member crew will head to the US and shoot the film for over 40 days. Some expensive fight sequences, crucial scenes, and a few songs will be canned there in some of the beautiful locations in the US.
The local crew in the US has also be roped in to help the makers for this schedule which will be a highlight of the film. Sreenu Vaitla directs this film which has Ileana as the female lead. Mytri Movie Makers produce this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu proves why he is the most successful in Tollywood
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film