The shooting for young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’s new film, Alludu Adhurus is temporarily stalled due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas’, the film is supposed to hit the screens during summer 2020 but is now pushed further.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will resume from the next month and the unit is planning to release the film during the Dushera season. Happening beauties Anu Emmanuel and Nabha Natesh are the leading ladies in the movie.
G Subrahmanyam is bankrolling this mass entertainer. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows