The shooting for young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’s new film, Alludu Adhurus is temporarily stalled due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas’, the film is supposed to hit the screens during summer 2020 but is now pushed further.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will resume from the next month and the unit is planning to release the film during the Dushera season. Happening beauties Anu Emmanuel and Nabha Natesh are the leading ladies in the movie.
G Subrahmanyam is bankrolling this mass entertainer. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation