Now that the release date is nearing soon, various details are coming out about Rajnikanth’s Kabali. The latest news that has come out is that other than the commercial angle in the film, Kabali will have a strong social message for the masses.
Rajni plays an ageing don in this film who fights for the rights of Tamils in Malaysia. Directed by Ranjith Pa, Kabali will also have some very emotional moments as well which will keep the family audience at bay.
Radhika Apte plays Rajni’s wife in this film which is up for a release this 22nd of July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point