Hero Mahesh Babu is all set to join forces with Parasuram for his highly-anticipated 27th film. This as-yet-untitled film is supposed to have its formal launch on May 31st on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday. However, there is no clarity on the launch due to the lockdown extension.
Ever since the project was announced, there has been a lot of speculation about the film’s genre and the general consensus is that Parasuram has penned a wholesome family entertainer for the Superstar. But the latest update is that the film will be having a pleasant romance track and Mahesh will be playing a lover boy after a long time.
In a recent interview, Parasuram revealed that there will be enough mass elements and heroism elevations in the film. So fans can expect to see Mahesh in a new light yet again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home