Hero Mahesh Babu is all set to join forces with Parasuram for his highly-anticipated 27th film. This as-yet-untitled film is supposed to have its formal launch on May 31st on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday. However, there is no clarity on the launch due to the lockdown extension.
Ever since the project was announced, there has been a lot of speculation about the film’s genre and the general consensus is that Parasuram has penned a wholesome family entertainer for the Superstar. But the latest update is that the film will be having a pleasant romance track and Mahesh will be playing a lover boy after a long time.
In a recent interview, Parasuram revealed that there will be enough mass elements and heroism elevations in the film. So fans can expect to see Mahesh in a new light yet again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date