Nani has joined hands with Malli Raava director Gowtam Tinnanuri for a sports drama, titled Jersey. This will be Nani’s 23rd film. Jersey had its formal launch yesterday and the regular shooting will kick-start from today.
And here’s an interesting update. Apparently, Jersey is a period film, as the story will take place between 1986 to 1996. In the film, Nani plays the role of a cricketer named Arjun. Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath is the female lead in the movie.
Young composer Anirudh Ravichander will be scoring music for Jersey. Sithara Entertainments banner will produce the movie. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’