Nani has joined hands with Malli Raava director Gowtam Tinnanuri for a sports drama, titled Jersey. This will be Nani’s 23rd film. Jersey had its formal launch yesterday and the regular shooting will kick-start from today.
And here’s an interesting update. Apparently, Jersey is a period film, as the story will take place between 1986 to 1996. In the film, Nani plays the role of a cricketer named Arjun. Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath is the female lead in the movie.
Young composer Anirudh Ravichander will be scoring music for Jersey. Sithara Entertainments banner will produce the movie. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: What did you think of Oh Baby’s trailer?
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Oh! Baby’s trailer is fun and heartwarming
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?