A film in the combination of Nandamuri Balakrishna and mass entertainers specialist Boyapati Seenu has been in news from the past year or so. When Balakrishna surprised his fans by giving a green signal to KS Ravikumar’s project, fans also thought that the project with Boyapati may not happen anytime soon.
But the latest news is that the project is very much on and the movie will go on floors from the month of November. Jaya Janaki Nayaka producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy will be bankrolling Balayya-Boyapati’s new film.
More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?