Entha Manchivadavuraa, Kalyan Ram’s ongoing family entertainer under Shatamanam Bhavathi and Srinivasa Kalyanam fame Sathish Vegesna’s direction, is slated to hit screens during the next Sankranti season. The film marks Kalyan Ram’s 17th film.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Entha Manchivadavuraaim is an official remake of the hit Gujarati film, Oxygen. Apparently, Satish Vegesna has adapted the Gujarati version and made enough changes to suit Telugu sensibilities. Kalyan Ram plays a good Samaritan in the movie.
Entha Manchivaadavuraa has Mehreen Pirzada playing the female lead. Aditya Music’s Subhash Gupta and Umesh Gupta and senior producer Sivalenka Krishna Prasad are jointly bankrolling the project. Gopi Sundar is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next