It is a known fact that Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror film called Kanam. The latest we hear is that the film is based on the sensitive issue of abortion.
Director Vijay has specially designed this role for Sai Pallavi where she plays the mother of a four-year-old girl. The shooting of the film has been wrapped up and the post-production is on in full swing.
The unit sources reveal that Sai Pallavi will stun the audience on a different level with her performance in this unique horror thriller. This is Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut as well and the makers are planning to release the film in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- RRR producer, Danyya tests positive for COVID -19
- Exclusive Interview : Naresh- Uma Maheswara opened new avenues for me
- Nani’s V to be released during this special season?