Young stars Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s much-awaited family entertainer, Prati Roju Pandage, is slated to release on December 20. This Maruthi directorial showcases a tale of three generations, featuring Sai, Rao Ramesh and Sathyaraj.
And the latest update is that Sai Tej plays an NRI who flies down to his hometown in an Andhra village from the US. The comparability issues Sai faces due to the culture shock will form the main crux of the story. The film will also offer an emotional rollercoaster towards the end.
Thaman is the film’s music composer. GA2 Arts and UV Creations banners are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon