Versatile star Chiyaan Vikram is currently busy shooting for the pan-Indian movie Thangalaan, directed by Pa Ranjith. The movie has Parvathi Thiruvothu in a crucial role.
The latest news is that Vikram’s long-delayed biggie Dhruva Natchathiram has made the headlines again. According to the latest grapevine, the film’s director Gautham Vasudev Menon silently started the shoot of the film in Nungambakkam. If the rumours are true, GVM shot a few scenes on Parthiban. The helmer wants to complete the patchwork as soon as possible to release the film in theaters soon.
Billed to be an action thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram has Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh as the female leads. Ondraga Entertainment, Kondaduvom Entertainment and Escape Artists Motion Pictures joined hands to produce this flick, which has Harris Jayaraj’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s recent blockbuster has made it to the global charts on Netflix.
- Viral: Adorable pic of The Elephant Whisperers’ couple with Oscar wins the hearts of netizens
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food