Fresh from the success of his recent release, Tholi Prema, Varun Tej is waiting to kick-start his next project in Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy’s direction. Touted as a space thriller, the film is expected to roll on from April.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview with a popular media house, the film’s producer Rajeev Reddy revealed an interesting update. Rajeev said as the film will be shot in zero gravitic conditions, both Varun and Sankalp will be going to Kazakhstan to undergo special training to withstand the zero gravity conditions. He also added that they are going to shoot a major portion of the film in Georgia.
Krish Jagarlamudi will be co-producing this prestigious project and GPSK fame Gnanasekhar VS will be cranking the camera. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for further updates regarding this yet-to-be-titled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona