Fresh from the success of his recent release, Tholi Prema, Varun Tej is waiting to kick-start his next project in Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy’s direction. Touted as a space thriller, the film is expected to roll on from April.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview with a popular media house, the film’s producer Rajeev Reddy revealed an interesting update. Rajeev said as the film will be shot in zero gravitic conditions, both Varun and Sankalp will be going to Kazakhstan to undergo special training to withstand the zero gravity conditions. He also added that they are going to shoot a major portion of the film in Georgia.
Krish Jagarlamudi will be co-producing this prestigious project and GPSK fame Gnanasekhar VS will be cranking the camera. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for further updates regarding this yet-to-be-titled film.
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release