Following the humongous success of Mersal, Tamil star Vijay is all set to team up with his lucky mascot and star director AR Murugadoss for his 62nd project. Currently, Murugadoss is camped in Bengaluru, working on the film’s script.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Murugadoss is once again penning a social drama on the lines of his previous hits with Vijay, Thuppakki and Kaththi. Apparently, Vijay will be playing the role of a 35-year-old in this movie. Also, a strong antagonist will pose a tough challenge to Vijay’s character in this intense drama.
Contrary to the ongoing reports, Vijay will not be essaying dual roles in the movie and details of his role are kept under wraps. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case
- Vijay’s special gesture towards Mahesh-Takes up a special challenge
- RGV tests Corona positive-His lawyer confirms
- Deepthi Sunaina trying hard to gain attention
- Dual feast confirmed for Chiru’s birthday