Following the humongous success of Mersal, Tamil star Vijay is all set to team up with his lucky mascot and star director AR Murugadoss for his 62nd project. Currently, Murugadoss is camped in Bengaluru, working on the film’s script.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Murugadoss is once again penning a social drama on the lines of his previous hits with Vijay, Thuppakki and Kaththi. Apparently, Vijay will be playing the role of a 35-year-old in this movie. Also, a strong antagonist will pose a tough challenge to Vijay’s character in this intense drama.
Contrary to the ongoing reports, Vijay will not be essaying dual roles in the movie and details of his role are kept under wraps. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors
- Ranveer’s film is not Shalini Pandey’s debut- Here’s why?
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date