Just as Baahubali continues its stupendous performance at the box office worldwide, several reputed media houses from across the globe have been buzzing with accolades for the film. Already, Baahubali has been featured in popular international film and entertainment magazines like Variety and The Hollywood Reporter.
And now, it’s the most popular American media house CNN’s turn to feature Baahubali on its website. “Indian cinema has produced something spectacular. And it’s not from Bollywood. A South Indian director has attempted a battle epic that critics say has successfully blended local folklore with Hollywood’s technological grandeur”, said CNN.
Yet another reputed international media house from the UK, The Guardian, wrote in its review, “fantastic bang for your buck in most expensive Indian movie ever made.” Apart from these two, popular box office tracking portal in the US, Deadline, featured Baahubali in its current playing list and lauded its box office performance saying, “the Indian entry Baahubali which is pulling in a strong per screen average in its limited run. It is possible that it could stay in the Top Ten.”
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today