Just as Baahubali continues its stupendous performance at the box office worldwide, several reputed media houses from across the globe have been buzzing with accolades for the film. Already, Baahubali has been featured in popular international film and entertainment magazines like Variety and The Hollywood Reporter.
And now, it’s the most popular American media house CNN’s turn to feature Baahubali on its website. “Indian cinema has produced something spectacular. And it’s not from Bollywood. A South Indian director has attempted a battle epic that critics say has successfully blended local folklore with Hollywood’s technological grandeur”, said CNN.
Yet another reputed international media house from the UK, The Guardian, wrote in its review, “fantastic bang for your buck in most expensive Indian movie ever made.” Apart from these two, popular box office tracking portal in the US, Deadline, featured Baahubali in its current playing list and lauded its box office performance saying, “the Indian entry Baahubali which is pulling in a strong per screen average in its limited run. It is possible that it could stay in the Top Ten.”
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him