K Raghavendra Rao’s upcoming film Intinta Annamayya has been pushed to June 14. Initially, the makers were planning to release the film on May 31; however, the film’s release has been postponed since there was still some CG patch work that had to be completed. Yalamanchali Saibabu is producing the film and his son, Revanth is making his debut. Talking about the film, Yalamanchali Saibabu said, “K Raghavendra Rao has introduced many actors and some of them have become big stars today. It’s my privilege that he has directed my son’s debut film. Intinta Annamayya lays emphasis on Telugu culture and we are confident that it will impress the younger generation because that’s what the film is about. M M Keeravani’s songs have already become quite popular.” Ananya and Sanam Shetty have played the lead roles in this musical entertainer and most part of the film has been shot in Araku and Vizag.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film