Starring noted Telugu comedian Srinivas Reddy, Deekshith Shetty, and Vennela Ramarao in the lead roles, Mugguru Monagallu is gearing up for release.
The makers of the comedy caper unveiled a new poster of the film today and it is an intriguing one. It implies that the three lead characters have three different disabilities.
Mugguru Monagallu is being promoted as an out and out comedy entertainer with a peculiar plot. Abhilash Reddy is directing the film and the makers will be officially announcing the release date soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Swathimuthyam’s trailer promises a perfect rom-com entertainer
- Regular shoot of Dulquer Salmaan’s dream project commences today
- Allu Sirish-Anu Immanuel’s movie gets a new title