Superstar Mahesh Babu has teamed up with Koratala Siva of ‘Mirchi’ fame for an out and out entertainer tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’. The film’s shoot is progressing at a brisk pace and several crucial scenes have been shot already. Today, the unit will be shooting for Mahesh’s introduction song in a specially erected set at Ramoji Film City.
As per the buzz, the song has come out well and the set reminds one of Mahesh’s intro song in ‘Murari’. Raju Sundaram will be choreographing the steps. Shruti Haasan pairs up with Mahesh after sizzling in an item song beside him in ‘Aagadu’. Naveen, Ravishankar and Mohan are producing this high budget flick on Mythri Movies banner.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28