Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer mass action entertainer, Inttelligent, is slated to hit the screens on February 9. The film’s pre-release event was held in Rajahmundry last night.
Speaking at the event, Inttelligent’s story writer Siva Akula revealed that the film is based on real-life incidents that took place at Kukatpally in Hyderabad in the year 2014. Siva further said that the film’s story is a perfect blend of action, romance and sentiment elements.
VV Vinayak has directed Inttelligent and C Kalyan has produced it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?