Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer mass action entertainer, Inttelligent, is slated to hit the screens on February 9. The film’s pre-release event was held in Rajahmundry last night.
Speaking at the event, Inttelligent’s story writer Siva Akula revealed that the film is based on real-life incidents that took place at Kukatpally in Hyderabad in the year 2014. Siva further said that the film’s story is a perfect blend of action, romance and sentiment elements.
VV Vinayak has directed Inttelligent and C Kalyan has produced it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- Will Karan Johar fulfill Rajamouli’s request?
- Aditi Rao is the most desirable woman of 2019
- I am eagerly waiting for a Telugu offer says star heroine
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense