Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer mass action entertainer, Inttelligent, is slated to hit the screens on February 9. The film’s pre-release event was held in Rajahmundry last night.
Speaking at the event, Inttelligent’s story writer Siva Akula revealed that the film is based on real-life incidents that took place at Kukatpally in Hyderabad in the year 2014. Siva further said that the film’s story is a perfect blend of action, romance and sentiment elements.
VV Vinayak has directed Inttelligent and C Kalyan has produced it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan’s shocking confession about her mental health
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list