The big day has arrived. The suspense surrounding the actress who will be romancing NTR in Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, will be unveiled today. Also, the actor who will be playing the antagonist will also be revealed today.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, 53-year-old Irish actress Alison Doody has been roped in to play the negative role in RRR. Alison is popular for her movies such as Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, A View To Kill and Division 19. Apparently, Rajamouli was impressed with Alison’s screen presence and chose her for his project.
Also, yet another Irish actor Raymond Stevenson will also play a key role in the movie. Well, stay tuned for the official announcement which will be made in a few hours.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set