The first look motion of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s new film, Acharya was unveiled on August 22nd as Chiru’s birthday special. Apart from showcasing Chiru in an aggressive manner, the motion poster also projected a region named Ranasthali and hinted that the location plays a key role in the film proceedings.
Meanwhile, claiming copyrights on the film’s script, an aspiring writer named Anil Krishna has come out on the public domain. As per his version, Anil had registered a script with the same Ranasthali location as his backdrop in the year 2006.
He has also made a strong allegation that Koratala Siva has stolen his script. Will team Acharya respond to Anil Krishna’s allegations? Remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood