While the reports of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu expanding his cabinet on April 2nd are catching steam in the political circles, film star and TDP’s Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna made an interesting statement.
Speaking to the media this afternoon, Balayya said that he is going to be present in Amaravati on April 2nd as an important event is going to take place. Even though Balayya didn’t reveal the suspense, his statement added fuel to the speculations that Balayya will be included in Chandrababu’s cabinet.
On the films front, Balayya is busy with Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies