While the reports of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu expanding his cabinet on April 2nd are catching steam in the political circles, film star and TDP’s Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna made an interesting statement.
Speaking to the media this afternoon, Balayya said that he is going to be present in Amaravati on April 2nd as an important event is going to take place. Even though Balayya didn’t reveal the suspense, his statement added fuel to the speculations that Balayya will be included in Chandrababu’s cabinet.
On the films front, Balayya is busy with Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King