Released in 2016, Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana went on to become one of the biggest hits in the actor’s career. Impressed by debut director Kalyan Krishna’s directorial skills, Nagarjuna had agreed to act in a film titled Bangarraju, a spin off of his character in SCN.
Even though Kalyan Krishna had narrated Bangarraju’s script to Nag, the senior hero put the project on hold as he wasn’t convinced with the way the story had shaped up. Now, the latest buzz is that Kalyan Krishna has made crucial changes to the script and impressed Nag with his story.
If things fall into place, the project may go on floors after both Nag and Kalyan Krishna wrap up their immediate projects. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement from the horse’s mouth regarding this buzz.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake