Nagarjuna’s acclaimed fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, released in 2016 and ended up as a huge blockbuster. Since then, Nag and the film’s director Kalyan Krishna have been planning Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nag’s character in Soggade.
Even though Nag had announced Bangarraju a couple of years ago, the project has been delayed due to script and other factors. But the latest updates reveal that Bangarraju is finally on track to go on floors later this summer. Apparently, the film’s regular shoot will commence from June.
Also, while Ramya Krishna will reprise her role from Soggade, Rashmika Mandanna is said to be under consideration for the female lead role opposite Naga Chaitanya. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives