Nagarjuna’s acclaimed fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, released in 2016 and ended up as a huge blockbuster. Since then, Nag and the film’s director Kalyan Krishna have been planning Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nag’s character in Soggade.
Even though Nag had announced Bangarraju a couple of years ago, the project has been delayed due to script and other factors. But the latest updates reveal that Bangarraju is finally on track to go on floors later this summer. Apparently, the film’s regular shoot will commence from June.
Also, while Ramya Krishna will reprise her role from Soggade, Rashmika Mandanna is said to be under consideration for the female lead role opposite Naga Chaitanya. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date