Post the success of DJ, Harish Shankar is yet to sign a film. He wanted to make a multi-starrer in the production of Dil Raju but things did not materialize at the last minute.
A few days back, reports revealed that Dil Raju has bought the remake rights of the Tamil film ’96’ and will be making it with an interesting star cast.
The latest gossip that is going around reveals that Harish Shankar might direct this remake. Though this is a mere speculation, it has become a hot topic in the film circles.
Meanwhile, Dil Raju is busy with his latest release ‘Hello Guru Prema Kosame’ which will hit the screens on the 18th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever