Recently, in an interview with a popular Telugu daily, director Puri Jagannadh revealed that he is penning a script for a star hero. Puri said that he will disclose the star hero’s name at an appropriate time. Since then, social media has been buzzing with non-stop speculations about the hero’s name.
Now, it’s being said that Puri is penning the script for none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Incidentally, Puri was supposed to direct Chiru’s comeback 150th film, titled Auto Johnny. However, Chiru didn’t like the script’s second half and the project was shelved. It even created differences between Chiru and Puri.
But the latest buzz is that all the differences have been sorted out now and Puri is once again trying his luck to convince the Megastar with his script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5