Karthi is one hero who had a decent market in Telugu. Some of his previous films took good openings but that is not the case anymore. The latest example is Karthi’s latest film Chinna Babu.
Right from the day the project was announced in Telugu, there was not much buzz for the film. There were not many promotions from the makers and the success of Karthi’s last film Khaki did not help to create a positive buzz for Chinna Babu.
Now, the situation is such that even though Chinna Babu has a decent talk in the B and C centers, the collections are very dull in most parts. The scene is such that a film like RX100 with all newcomers is doing way better than Chinna Babu.
To repair things, Karthi has sprung into action and is touring theaters in both Telugu states but the collections look bleak and have not improved much in the weekdays.
All this clearly indicate that Karthi is slowly losing his grip on Tollywood. All he needs to do is to sit with his core team and plan things in a better way for his Telugu audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot