No one ever imagined that Mahanati would turn out to be such a massive hit at the box office. Not only did the film won a lot of fame and money, it made Keerthy Suresh an overnight superstar.
But looks like things are quite different as Keerty is yet to sign a film in Telugu. All she has a Tamil film lined up for release.
This, many say that Keerthy is not cashing in on her popularity and is taking it slow which can go against her career. When chances in Tollywood come very rarely, here is a heroine who is not making use of it.
Well, time will only whether Keerthy’s slow pace is pre-planned or is she losing out on something big.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors