The super hit Manikya Malaraya Poovi song from the soon-to-release Malayalam romantic entertainer, Oru Adaar Love, went viral last year. The film’s leading lady Priya Prakash Varrier became a nationwide sensation thanks to her cute looks and winks. Also seen in the song was the film’s hero Roshan Abdul.
In a latest interview, Roshan was asked if he was jealous of Priya Prakash’s popularity and her stealing all the limelight in the film’s promotional events. The young hero gave an impressive reply. “Why will I be jealous of Priya’s fame? She’s a good friend and I am more than happy for her success,” said Roshan.
“Oru Adaar Love (Lover’s Day in Telugu) is the film for me and Priya. Not just her, people recognize me too. Whenever I attend an event, I have people mobbing me for selfies and autographs,” said Roshan. Oru Adaar Love and Lover’s Day are releasing on February 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club