The super hit Manikya Malaraya Poovi song from the soon-to-release Malayalam romantic entertainer, Oru Adaar Love, went viral last year. The film’s leading lady Priya Prakash Varrier became a nationwide sensation thanks to her cute looks and winks. Also seen in the song was the film’s hero Roshan Abdul.
In a latest interview, Roshan was asked if he was jealous of Priya Prakash’s popularity and her stealing all the limelight in the film’s promotional events. The young hero gave an impressive reply. “Why will I be jealous of Priya’s fame? She’s a good friend and I am more than happy for her success,” said Roshan.
“Oru Adaar Love (Lover’s Day in Telugu) is the film for me and Priya. Not just her, people recognize me too. Whenever I attend an event, I have people mobbing me for selfies and autographs,” said Roshan. Oru Adaar Love and Lover’s Day are releasing on February 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller