Over the last few months, director Krish has been busy helming the ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. This high budgeted magnum opus stars Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut reprising the brave warrior queen, Rani Lakshibai of Jhansi.
Manikarnika was supposed to open in cinemas on April 27, 2018. However, there have been several rumors for the last few days that Manikarnika’s shoot has been stalled due to budget constraints and that the film’s release has been postponed indefinitely.
But trashing these reports, Kangana said in a latest interview, “We will be completing shooting of Manikarnika by February and will be releasing the film in 2018.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache