Over the last few months, director Krish has been busy helming the ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. This high budgeted magnum opus stars Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut reprising the brave warrior queen, Rani Lakshibai of Jhansi.
Manikarnika was supposed to open in cinemas on April 27, 2018. However, there have been several rumors for the last few days that Manikarnika’s shoot has been stalled due to budget constraints and that the film’s release has been postponed indefinitely.
But trashing these reports, Kangana said in a latest interview, “We will be completing shooting of Manikarnika by February and will be releasing the film in 2018.”
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?