That’s what the Tollywood gossip mongers are busy spreading the news about Naga Chaitanya’s next. If all goes well Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a double role in his upcoming film with Damarukam director Shiva Prasad Reddy. Script work is currently underway and the shooting is likely to start in first half of 2013. Chaitanya is currently busy working on two films in Auto Nagar Surya and the Tamil remake of Vettai. Incidentally Nagarjuna’s double role film, Hello Brother went to become a huge blockbuster, and we hope that this film also opens many avenues for this young actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?
- Latest update on Gopichand’s Chanakya