That’s what the Tollywood gossip mongers are busy spreading the news about Naga Chaitanya’s next. If all goes well Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a double role in his upcoming film with Damarukam director Shiva Prasad Reddy. Script work is currently underway and the shooting is likely to start in first half of 2013. Chaitanya is currently busy working on two films in Auto Nagar Surya and the Tamil remake of Vettai. Incidentally Nagarjuna’s double role film, Hello Brother went to become a huge blockbuster, and we hope that this film also opens many avenues for this young actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?