Actor Nani is having a dream run in his career with as many as six hits in a row. His upcoming film, Ninnu Kori, is releasing this Friday. And if the latest report published in a leading English news daily is to be believed, Nani is turning producer with an experimental film.
Nani was reportedly impressed with a whacky script narrated by a debut director named Prasanth Sharma and decided to produce the film himself. Apparently, this film will have a fish as its central character. The report further said that the film’s shooting has begun already.
It is still unclear whether Nani will be acting in his maiden home production. Let’s wait until Nani makes some statement about this news.
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation