It looks like NTR is the latest Tollywood star after Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan to turn producer. The ongoing speculations are rife with the buzz that Tarak is soon going to launch his own production house, Nandamuri Hari Krishna Arts, named after his father.
Apparently, the Young Tiger, who will be kick-starting his 30th film under Trivikram’s direction from late summer, will associate his production house for this project. NTR30 will be bankrolled jointly by Haarika and Haassine and NTR’s brother Kalyanram’s NTR Arts banners. And NTR’s NHK Arts will present this highly-anticipated film, according to the latest buzz. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity