It looks like NTR is the latest Tollywood star after Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan to turn producer. The ongoing speculations are rife with the buzz that Tarak is soon going to launch his own production house, Nandamuri Hari Krishna Arts, named after his father.
Apparently, the Young Tiger, who will be kick-starting his 30th film under Trivikram’s direction from late summer, will associate his production house for this project. NTR30 will be bankrolled jointly by Haarika and Haassine and NTR’s brother Kalyanram’s NTR Arts banners. And NTR’s NHK Arts will present this highly-anticipated film, according to the latest buzz. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time