Power star Pawan Kalyan kick-started his official campaign on a religious note earlier today. He is currently in Karimnagar and is speaking to the press.
Pawan made some shocking statements that he will now concentrate on full-fledged politics and films will be his least priority. Pawan Kalyan’s recent film, Agnyaathavaasi received a mixed response and disappointed many fans.
Now, this statement might worry his fans even more. Pawan has accepted a film with A M Ratnam and we need to see whether this film will go on floors or not.
For now, his comments have surely created a stutter among his fans.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral