Power star Pawan Kalyan kick-started his official campaign on a religious note earlier today. He is currently in Karimnagar and is speaking to the press.
Pawan made some shocking statements that he will now concentrate on full-fledged politics and films will be his least priority. Pawan Kalyan’s recent film, Agnyaathavaasi received a mixed response and disappointed many fans.
Now, this statement might worry his fans even more. Pawan has accepted a film with A M Ratnam and we need to see whether this film will go on floors or not.
For now, his comments have surely created a stutter among his fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production