Power star Pawan Kalyan kick-started his official campaign on a religious note earlier today. He is currently in Karimnagar and is speaking to the press.
Pawan made some shocking statements that he will now concentrate on full-fledged politics and films will be his least priority. Pawan Kalyan’s recent film, Agnyaathavaasi received a mixed response and disappointed many fans.
Now, this statement might worry his fans even more. Pawan has accepted a film with A M Ratnam and we need to see whether this film will go on floors or not.
For now, his comments have surely created a stutter among his fans.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next