Saaho star Prabhas has successfully carried how Uncle Rebel Star Krishnam Raju’s legacy in films. He is one of the most sought after heroes in the country at the moment. Given his uncle’s political background, speculation about Prabhas’ political entry is inevitable.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Prabhas was asked if he nurtures any political dreams. Prabhas replied with a firm no. Prabhas revealed that he had once campaigned for his uncle Krishnam Raju and that he did not feel comfortable with it (politics).
“I live for cinema and this is my life. It has made me who I am. I am getting comfortable being in the public eye now, but I can never become a politician. I respect them and I think they can do a lot for the nation, but I am not that person. I can only act and entertain,” Prabhas said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity
- Allu Arjun making the ground ready for bigger goals
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?