Saaho star Prabhas has successfully carried how Uncle Rebel Star Krishnam Raju’s legacy in films. He is one of the most sought after heroes in the country at the moment. Given his uncle’s political background, speculation about Prabhas’ political entry is inevitable.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Prabhas was asked if he nurtures any political dreams. Prabhas replied with a firm no. Prabhas revealed that he had once campaigned for his uncle Krishnam Raju and that he did not feel comfortable with it (politics).
“I live for cinema and this is my life. It has made me who I am. I am getting comfortable being in the public eye now, but I can never become a politician. I respect them and I think they can do a lot for the nation, but I am not that person. I can only act and entertain,” Prabhas said.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release