Rajinikanth is fondly called as ‘Super Star’ by millions of fans across the world. Rajini was given the Super Star title for the first time in the 1978 film, Bairavi. But it looks like Rajini is determined to shed his Super Star title ahead of his political journey.
Rajini joined Twitter in May 2014, with the handle @superstarrajini. But now, he has removed Superstar in the handle and his new handle now is simply @rajinikanth. Also, Rajini made his debut on Facebook and Instagram recently without the Superstar tag in the handles.
Speculations are rife that Rajini is moving out of his Super Star image to reach out to more number of people with his humility as he is all set to take up full-time politics.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake