After impressing with her bold performance in RX 100 last year, Mumbai girl Payal Rajput recently signed a female-centric film titled RDX Love. Thanks to the similarities between both the movies’ titles, there were speculations that RDX Love is a sequel to RX 100.
However, Payal clarified in her latest Insta post that RDX Love has nothing to do with RX 100. Exuding confidence in the film, Payal said that RDX Love will be as big as her debut film. She is currently shooting for the film’s final schedule in Ramachandrapuram.
Hushaaru fame Tejus Kancharla is the hero of RDX Love. Debutant Bhanu Shankar is the director and senior producer C Kalyan is the presenter of RDX Love.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film