After impressing with her bold performance in RX 100 last year, Mumbai girl Payal Rajput recently signed a female-centric film titled RDX Love. Thanks to the similarities between both the movies’ titles, there were speculations that RDX Love is a sequel to RX 100.
However, Payal clarified in her latest Insta post that RDX Love has nothing to do with RX 100. Exuding confidence in the film, Payal said that RDX Love will be as big as her debut film. She is currently shooting for the film’s final schedule in Ramachandrapuram.
Hushaaru fame Tejus Kancharla is the hero of RDX Love. Debutant Bhanu Shankar is the director and senior producer C Kalyan is the presenter of RDX Love.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date