Opened to rave reviews, Taapsee’s psychological thriller, Game Over, is running in theaters with decent collections. Directed by Tamil filmmaker Ashwin Saravana, the film released across India in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi languages.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz circulating on social media reveals that director Ashwin Saravana had first approached Lady Superstar Nayanthara for the role portrayed by Taapsee. However, Nayan couldn’t commit to the project due to her busy schedules. It was then that Ashwin got a green signal from Taapsee and that’s how the project took off. The truth behind it is only known to the director and the makers. Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth bankrolled this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaitanya Akkineni donates 25 lakhs for CCC
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Akshay Kumar donates a mind-blowing amount to PM fund
- Special Trust Created for TFI workers says Chiranjeevi
- Star hero denies being quarantined
- Corona scare-Nagarjuna donates big for TFI