Opened to rave reviews, Taapsee’s psychological thriller, Game Over, is running in theaters with decent collections. Directed by Tamil filmmaker Ashwin Saravana, the film released across India in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi languages.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz circulating on social media reveals that director Ashwin Saravana had first approached Lady Superstar Nayanthara for the role portrayed by Taapsee. However, Nayan couldn’t commit to the project due to her busy schedules. It was then that Ashwin got a green signal from Taapsee and that’s how the project took off. The truth behind it is only known to the director and the makers. Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth bankrolled this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival
- Bigg Boss 3 curtain raiser : All eyes on Nagarjuna