With its release just a few hours away, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder ‘I’ has become the talk of the town. The film is releasing in a staggering 2500 plus screens across the world, a record for a South Indian film. The film’s trailer featuring breathtaking visuals and stunning getups of Vikram have raised the curiosity levels. Already, hardcore fans of Shankar and Vikram are pretty excited about the film. On the other hand, several film lovers are also expressing their doubts over the film’s experimental content.
Telugu audience is predominantly an entertainment seeking lot and accept a film’s experimental content only if the narrative is interlaced with entertainment. In the film’s trailer, Vikram is seen as a disgusting hunchback in one of his getups. This getup is particularly raising few eyebrows and many are wondering if Shankar is treading the experimental route for the first time in his career. While some moviegoers are skeptical about the film, loyal fans of Shankar are trusting his vision and are eager to watch the film on the first day itself.
We will have to wait for few more hours to see how the film fares.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry