Young Bollywood star Ranveer Singh is inarguably the most talked about actor in the country at the moment. His terrific performance as the evil Alauddin Khilji in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmaavat is winning everyone’s praise.
It’s been reported already that Ranveer was director Sandeep Vanga’s first choice for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake. However, Ranveer rejected the film for reasons unknown. In his latest interview post Padmaavat’s success, Ranveer made a few interesting comments about a movie he had to refuse recently.
Ranveer, who’s a method actor, said that he was offered a film where he has to play an alcoholic. But, the actor found it difficult to say yes to the movie because he doesn’t drink and here, method acting won’t work, anyway.
Apparently, Ranveer is a teetotaller and doesn’t even indulge in drinking occasionally. Needless to say, this left everyone wondering if that’s the reason behind the actor not greenlighting Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Minor harassment case against actress
- Veteran filmmaker praises remix song!
- Review : Pandu Gadi Photo Studio – Senseless comedy
- Teaser of Balakrishna’s next to be out this Dussehra?
- Bigg Boss- This contestant to be eliminated tomorrow?
- Pooja Hegde elated with response for Gaddalakonda Ganesh