As Charan’s Dhruva is nearing its completion, the onus has completely shifted towards his new film with Sukumar. The latest gossip doing the rounds is that Raashi Khanna has been approached to play the female lead.
As the film is a complete village drama, Sukumar is out looking for a girl who will suit this setup. The pre-production of the film has been completed and last-minute formalities are being completed.
Raashi Khanna is high on the success of Hyper and it would be very interesting to see how she looks opposite Charan. An official confirmation is yet to be received in this regards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu walks out of Sarileru Nikeavvaru?
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus