Lately, that has not been the case. She has not had a very good time in Telugu and there are no big budget productions lined up for her here. When asked about it by a leading daily, Trisha stated philosophically “Telugu movie lovers supported me for a very long time and gave me their love and support. Would it not be great to have their support for ever? I am looking for meaningful and good roles so that I can stay on in their hearts forever”
Given how things are shaping up in TFI for Trisha, it might be a bit too much to hope for. It would be great to have Trisha around in our films but maybe its time she re-invented herself for a longer innings. What do you say folks?
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these biggies are you looking forward to?
- Vamshi Padipally finds a star hero for his next?
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?