Lately, that has not been the case. She has not had a very good time in Telugu and there are no big budget productions lined up for her here. When asked about it by a leading daily, Trisha stated philosophically “Telugu movie lovers supported me for a very long time and gave me their love and support. Would it not be great to have their support for ever? I am looking for meaningful and good roles so that I can stay on in their hearts forever”
Given how things are shaping up in TFI for Trisha, it might be a bit too much to hope for. It would be great to have Trisha around in our films but maybe its time she re-invented herself for a longer innings. What do you say folks?
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?