Lately, that has not been the case. She has not had a very good time in Telugu and there are no big budget productions lined up for her here. When asked about it by a leading daily, Trisha stated philosophically “Telugu movie lovers supported me for a very long time and gave me their love and support. Would it not be great to have their support for ever? I am looking for meaningful and good roles so that I can stay on in their hearts forever”
Given how things are shaping up in TFI for Trisha, it might be a bit too much to hope for. It would be great to have Trisha around in our films but maybe its time she re-invented herself for a longer innings. What do you say folks?
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s reply to Premam director’s request goes viral
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?