Sometime back, we had reported that Mahesh Babu and Trivikram will be teaming up for an family entertainer. Latest update is that the film will be launched in mid 2015, and will reportedly be titled Pardhu. An official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers.
Radhakrishna, who is currently producing Trivikram’s latest flick with Bunny will be producing this film as well. Earlier, Trivikram directed Mahesh in ‘Athadu’ and ‘Khaleja’ and both the films re-invented Mahesh in one or the other angle. Hope they come out with some thing special this time around.
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy