Is Kollywood’s top draw Thalapathi Vijay making a bi-lingual of his much hyped cop adventure Thuppaki? The answer according to sources close to the hero seem to be a yes. Intense cop dramas have been sure fire winners for many South Indian heroes. Sarath Kumar, Suriya and Kamala Hasan have all had their careers resurrected with action-filled cop dramas. Now Vijay seems to be following the same path with Thuppaki. The film will reportedly be shot for release in Kollywood and Tollywood. After seeing Mahesh’s cop drama Dookudu hitting the bulls eye, Vijay now feels that a bi-lingual of his movie is a good idea indeed. Thuppaki will be directed by A R Murugadoss. Vijay will be playing as an encounter specialist in the film, featuring background score and soundtrack composed by Harris Jayaraj and cinematography handled by Santhosh Sivan. Kaja Agarwal is the leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader will be a feast for mega fans- Nani
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey