Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton will romance Balayya in the new movie which has been titled ‘Kalki’. This will be Isha Chawla’s first movie with a major star. She was seen opposite Sunil and Aadi in her debut movies. Only Parvati Melton’s name was mentioned as the heroine in the initial stages.
Balayya’s Kalki was launched today at Annapurna Studios. Apart from Balakrishna, Isha Chawla, Parvati Melton, Director Ravi Chavali and producer Ramesh Puppala, the event was attended by Dasari Narayana Rao, Krishnam Raju, Tammareddy Bharadwaja, Bellamkonda Suresh, Manchu Manoj Kumar, Veerabhadram Chowdhary, S.V.Krishna Reddy and others. The movie is said to be a powerful action entertainer and Balakrishna was seen in a new look during the muhurtam function.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi