Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton will romance Balayya in the new movie which has been titled ‘Kalki’. This will be Isha Chawla’s first movie with a major star. She was seen opposite Sunil and Aadi in her debut movies. Only Parvati Melton’s name was mentioned as the heroine in the initial stages.
Balayya’s Kalki was launched today at Annapurna Studios. Apart from Balakrishna, Isha Chawla, Parvati Melton, Director Ravi Chavali and producer Ramesh Puppala, the event was attended by Dasari Narayana Rao, Krishnam Raju, Tammareddy Bharadwaja, Bellamkonda Suresh, Manchu Manoj Kumar, Veerabhadram Chowdhary, S.V.Krishna Reddy and others. The movie is said to be a powerful action entertainer and Balakrishna was seen in a new look during the muhurtam function.
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser