Talented heroine Isha Koppikar, who debuted into Telugu with Nagarjuna’s Chandralekha is making her re-entry with Nikhil’s upcoming flick Keshava. She will be seen as a powerful police officer in the film.
Meanwhile, Isha expressed her happiness about coming back to Telugu films after a long gap and revealed that she did some real stunts in Keshava without any duplicate.
She also added that her role has good scope to perform and it is one of the crucial characters in the film. Directed by Sudheer Varma, this film is produced by Abhishek Nama under his Abhishek Pictures banner.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry