Isha Koppikar, who’ll soon be seen in Nikhil, Ritu Varma starrer Keshava, has reportedly refused to use a body double for the action sequences in the film. The actress, who’s making her comeback in Telugu cinema after a long gap, will be seen as a cop and she’ll be playing one of the crucial roles in the film. Sudheer Varma is directing the film.
An expert in Taekwondo, Isha has been practising the martial arts form for the past 15 years and she even has a black belt in it. In Keshava, she’ll seen performing Hapkido, a Korean martial arts form, in the action sequences and Isha said that it was a lot of fun shooting the film.
Keshava is in last stages of shooting and it’s slated for release in May this year.
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence