Ishq, the romantic entertainer starring Nitin and Nithya Menon in lead roles, has released last weekend and the movie has been received very well by the public. Ishq is doing very good business and the movie has given Nitin the much needed break in his career. We have received news that the movie has raked in a share of Rs 27 Lakhs for 3 days in the Ceded region. The movie’s first week share is expected to be Rs 50 lakhs in this region. These are career best figures for Nitin in Ceded.
Shri Venkateswara Films has distributed the film in Ceded. Shreshta Movies has produced ‘Ishq’ and Vikram Kumar is the director. Renowned cinematographer P.C.Sriram has worked for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on heroines of F2 sequel?
- Massive response of Prabhas’ action on YouTube
- Powerstar heaps praises on a producer for achieving a rare feat
- Second season of Queen on cards
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram