Nitin’s Ishq and Sunil’s Poola Rangadu took a good start at the Box Office when they released and they were on track for good collections. But both the movies have experienced an alarming drop in collections.
When we spoke to a few analysts and distributors about the matter, it was revealed that the exam season took a heavy toll on these films. School exams as well as intermediate board exams kept students as well as parents away from theaters. Because of this situation, both the films may end up with disappointing results. We will have to wait and watch for the final outcome.
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala