Nithin, Nithya Menen starrer Ishq will soon be remade in Tamil. The film will star newcomer Siddharth in lead role and he’s Jayaprada’s sister’s son. A Rajasekhar, who had earlier directed Vishal, Nayanthara starrer Sathyam, is going to direct the film. The lead heroine for the Tamil version is yet to be confirmed but the buzz is that the director is considering Nithya Menen’s name to reprise the lead role. Vikram Kumar, who directed the Telugu version, is going great guns in Telugu film industry. He’s all set to direct ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in a new film tentatively titled Threyam and it’s going to hit the floors later this year.
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates