Charan, who was seen as the hero in the film ‘Ishtam’, passed away today morning after suffering a cardiac arrest. The actor was admitted to Apollo Hospital today morning after he complained of chest pain.
‘Ishtam’ was produced on Ushakiran Movies banner and the film launched actress Shreya’s career in Telugu. We express our sadness and condolence at the sudden demise of Charan.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry