Charan, who was seen as the hero in the film ‘Ishtam’, passed away today morning after suffering a cardiac arrest. The actor was admitted to Apollo Hospital today morning after he complained of chest pain.
‘Ishtam’ was produced on Ushakiran Movies banner and the film launched actress Shreya’s career in Telugu. We express our sadness and condolence at the sudden demise of Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Powerstar heaps praises on a producer for achieving a rare feat
- Second season of Queen on cards
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown